Group exhibition: WonderHolland
Mercati di Traiano, Rome
22 October - 15 December 2004
A project by Marianna Vecellio, curated by Marianna Vecellio and Angelique Westerhof.
"WonderHolland is a multidisciplinary project that brings the visitor into a Dutch exploration of contemporary art. The visitor will be surprised by confrontation with the different artworks on a walk through the monumental setting in the foro."
- Sculptures/installations: Job Koelewijn, Mark Manders, Cees Krijnen.
- Photography: Marnix Gossens, Anuschka Blommers & Niels Schumm, Hellen van Meene, Elspeth Diederix.
- Video art: Liza May Post, Saskia Olde Wolbers.
- Design: Ineke Hans, Hella Jongerius.
- Fashion design: Keupr/van Bntm, Rozema Teunissen, Niels Klavers, Oscar Suleyman.
- Catalogue: Carmen Freudenthal & Elle Verhagen.
More information can be found in this press presentation (176 KB, PDF).
Update 1: According to this press release (in Dutch) the exhibition will be opened by Queen Beatrix.
Update 2: Photos of the opening.
Update 3 (2004-12-12): The catalog has popped up at amazon.com but it "has not yet been released". It will be a 100 page paperback published by Artimo on 2005-02-01 with the ISBN 9085460204.